February Share The Love and Stamp Of The Month

February Share The Love and Stamp Of The Month

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Free Tote Bag for New Consultants

During the month of October when you start your own Close To My Heart business, you will get this beautiful bag "FREE" in addition to all the wonderful items in your kit.  These bags were given to everyone that attended convention this year.  This is the only other way to get your hands on one of these bags.  They are very functional and stylish.  You can carry  your catalogs, order forms, and any other Close To My Heart information with you.  If you are interested in getting your hands on one of these beautiful bags, let me know.  You can contact me at maryluttrell@centurytel.net.  I look forward to hearing from you and getting you started in your own business. 

Thank you and have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment