February Share The Love and Stamp Of The Month

February Share The Love and Stamp Of The Month

Friday, September 11, 2015

Family Together Two Page Layout

Here is what I have worked on today.  This is a two page layout using white daisy cardstock as the base.  I then used our Enchantment paper pack for the tags and the base for the pictures.  I stamped the sentiments using the Sangria WOTG stamp and Ink Blot stamp randomly.  I used our new Eggplant, Saffron, Sapphire, Fern and Pomegranate inks.  I used the Fern extra think twine and split it in half on the tags.  I used 3D foam tape to prop up the flowers.  I took the Sapphire ink and a dauber and daubed it around the "family" tag.  This was such a fun layout to do.  If you have any questions, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment